Monday, December 31, 2007

Daily quote #296

"Your brain is a hard drive. Write dat shit." - Scott

"Lets listen to some boner inducing music." - Joey

"But yeah, if you tryin' to get a proper blow job, that chest has to be everywhere!" - Scott

"For real? Nigga to nigga?" - Scott

"You quotin' so hard you can't hang?" - Scott

"The "Ain't Nobody Home Jerk" is where it's at. Light some candles n shit." - Scott

"..that reminds me of when I came up on yo mommaz back." - Scott

"We smell like men. We smell like we got beards and shit." - Joey

"You're a twat sometimes." - Joey

"You can fuck my momma all you want, bro." - Scott

Joey: I'll give you some straight dome nigga!
Me: QUOTE!
Joey: DUDE!

"Where's the hot water? This shit is burning my face!" - Joey

"You guys owe me some money. I gave you guys $11 and I have two 40z." - Joey

"You're a cuntbucket." - Joey

No comments: