Saturday, March 22, 2008

Daily quote #386

"So some guy got shanked across from my grandma's today. I saw him wheeled out on a stretcher w/ a white shirt... but w/ like, bunch of red blotches on that shit. Niguh got fucked up!" - Billy

"Yo, let's burn this place down, then we won't have to pay the bill and we can buy 40z w/ the money instead." - Scott

"Yo, Jake highered three new workers at Caesars? Shit! One is so hot! I'd cum in her, to like you know, make her mine. But I'd cum in the other two just to cum in 'em." - Scott

"It's a shame Tom Z's went up in a blaze of glory." - Billy

"Best decision of your life." - Fairfax in regards to having 473 Jay Z songs.

"Emo, and player/playa shouldn't be in the same paragraph let alone sentence." - Jeremy

"You are like the next emopimp. I played that game a while back, its a good one." - Jeremy

No comments: