Saturday, November 1, 2008

Daily quote #574

Me: When I say 'hip', yall say 'hop'. Hip!
Beth: Fuck you.
Taryn: Go fuck yourself.

"Whatever, I got coupons for being slutty." - Kelly

"I think I'm going to puke or shit my pants in about five seconds." - Kelly

Kelly: What does that mean, like really?
Me: Nuttin'.
Kelly: You want to?

"I worked at a preschool once, drank too much the night before, had to work at 7 in the morning and went into work hammered. The little kids loved me that day." - Hayley

Me: Scott and I played a game of 50 point Dominoes last night. Game lasted over two hours.
Dave: You guys are ridiculous

Jess: Do you hate me?
Me: Yeah.
Jess: Glad we're on the same page.

Lisa: It's Devil's night, don't egg my house.
Scott: We won't, but we might burn that bitch down! EAST SIDE NIGGA WHAT?!

"I will punch you in the face. You see this fist? Potential energy." - Jess

No comments: