Monday, November 10, 2008

Daily quote #578

"I was going to go to the park, but I'd rather get laid." - Scott

"We're havin' a movie day? Better not tell anyone about that. Better not tell anyone, unless you tell 'em we're drinkin' 40z too because then it makes us badasses." - Scott

Scott: Where the egg?
Me: How the hell you lose an egg?
Scott: Just like I lost my mother fuckin' mind! I don't even know!

"When we move in together, it's like you're moving in w/ a girl. Don't tell anyone though." - Scott

"I got closure last night!" - Kelly

"But hey, when I take a pregnancy test and it's positive I'll take a picture of it and send it to you so you can add it to your collection." - Melanie

"Alright, I'm going to get Torey. If I'm not back in thirty minutes I got arrested and I'm in jail, I'll be out tomorrow." - Pat

Roy: Obama!
James: Auto Sales!

Random person: Yo, what's that smell?
Jermain: It weed nigga!

"You're totally fucked." - Lauren on my current situation I'm in.

No comments: