Sunday, January 6, 2008

Daily quote #310

"If you get me on Captive, I'll let you be my manager." - Mitch

"Yo, Ms Dinnan, why dontchya pull yo panties down and go grab the ketchup." - Scott

"You got any bolt cutters? I needa get paid." - Scott

"Girls who are sluts and love being sluts rule so hard." - Travis

"My buddy called me today to tell me he thinks that rep dude and his wifee are gonna get a divorce. Maybe I can start fucking him again, now that I've fucked all his friends." - Lauren

"I realized that the last rep guy I fucked.. sits right next to rep #1 when they are in session, so like they're buddies I think. They're gonna swap Lauren slut stoires." - Lauren

"Girls are bonkers over the stuntwood. Life of Ryan must have put something in their heads." - Billy

"It's one thing to HAVE a denim shirt. It's another to have a shirt that has denim screened ONTO it!" - Billy

No comments: