Thursday, January 31, 2008

Daily quote #337

"..But now these people are slipping, they think because I'm all Morrissey'd out I'm not afraid to beat a niggas ass still. They better chill w/ eating my popsicles and shit." - Joey

"Are you a playa?" - Mother Bear

"I hate cats. I want to microwave them. Dogs are pretty dope sick though." - Jason

"If I dont die in L.A. dont burry me. " - Scott

"I just opened a 40 wit my teeth. Nigga west side." - Scott

"I dont have the heart to tell my dad I used his paypal to buy another Morrissey shirt. He hates Morrissey." - Joey

"I was gonna quote him but then like, He didnt stop! He just kept being epic." - Joey regarding Jake Phelps.

"I've been shredding nyquils so hard all day." - Joey

Scott is the cat on the left.
I'm the cat on the right.

No comments: