Monday, January 28, 2008

Daily quote #334

"Today I called the Ingham County Jail to see if my midget friend was there. He was not." - Lauren

"You drink too much." - Erin

"Did you just tell me no? And call me a bitch? Damn! I just came!" - Erin

"Can we make out to Jay Z?" - Erin

"When I come up, can we just lay in your bed and listen to thug music." - Erin

"Are you drinking? Don't lie." - Erin

"Unless you're getting head right now, you should give me a call." - Erin

Me: Did I eat last night?
Scott: Yeah... you stole my cheese burger.

"But uhh... You did drink a 24oz at McDonalds last night. ..Yeah, you tried to hide it, but you didn't do it very well. You walked to the bathroom chugging it." - Scott

"Love you, princess." - Erin

"Yeah, I decided to call you mid-fuck." - Erin

"Justin, shut the fuck up." - Erin

"Now, if you would have said, 'fuck off bitch' I would have came." - Erin

"I always expect you drunk at 11:42." - Erin

No comments: