Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Daily quote #315

"You need to figure out how to make some scrilla off these quotes, mayn! It's all in the marketing. If Facebook can sell a "limited run of one million" virtual anal beads for a dollar then these quotes are worth at least a dime. Then you'd be forced to purchase a finer beer than Miller High Life. (Not that I'm dissing the *cough* "champagne of beers") I wonder if there's a beer of champagnes? Just a few thoughts...and I'm not on the shitter coming up with these ideas either. The cord won't reach." - Matt K

"You're good at making people laugh uncomfortably, you know that right." - Joey

"I can't feel my teeth." - Dave

Me: What are you doing?
Dave: Drunk dialing you. You?
Me: Quoting you.
Dave: Good work. Good work.

"I'm like Rambo! I don't get no love! I'll whoop the fuck out of you!" - Dave

No comments: