Sunday, February 17, 2008

Daily quote #352

"That cop gunna add you [on myspace]!" - Scott

"We ain't gettin' beer tonight" - Scott as we get searched by the cops on the way to get beer at 1:49am.

Me: Joey, you scared?
Joey: Fuck yeah I'm scared!
As Scott and I laugh while Joey is trembling w/ terror and shaking w/ fear.

"You can't smuggle pot in these pants!" - Cop regarding my Levi 511s.

"Yo, you got your flask on you?" - Scott whispering to me moments before I get felt up by the cop.

Scott: Not anything? Not tickets?
Dave: Fuck you!

"Pretty crazy night eh?!" - Dave

"I ain't steelin' no cop car. ... Naw, shut the fuck up; I ain't gunna steal a cop car." - Scott

"Dude! Cops are sketchy!" - Dave

"I was gunna steal your your air freshna if you went to jail." - Scott regarding Dave about going to jail.

No comments: