Sunday, February 24, 2008

Daily quote #359

"Do you know how to get ahold of any Xanax or Valium?" - Corey

"Next time I cum in a bitch Ima scream 'WESTSIDE!' Like, she givin' me head and shit and when I cum it's going to be like 'Uhhh!!! WESTSIDE!'" - Scott

"I'm so fucking hating myself right now. [Why?] I got dicks on me. Apparently I love Josh. My phone is missing. My drawz are a disaster." - Scott

"He ain't bustin no cunt. Sorry, ain't finna happin'. He cunt kissin'. Im cunt bussin'." - Scott regarding Damon's quote below.

"But I do need to get some bitches over the crib, I got some cunt bustin that needs to be done." - Damon

"Good advice man." - Jay in response to me telling him "Drop out of school now. Save the drama."

"You can't say that shit on my page bitch!" - Erin regarding some Tupac lyrics I posted on her comments.

No comments: