Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Daily quote #486

"So I went tanning and my boobs and butt are really burnt and I can't wear a bra so my boobs look really weird and flat." - Kelly

"Did you come back more of an asshole?" - Michele

"Super Cock Block to Sweat Master General." - Dave

"He texts 911, not calls 911." - Dave

"I feel like I smoked weed that was laced w/ coke." - Taylor

"Justin, I barely know you and I'm wasted at your house." - Taylor

"Smirnoff is really good because I cannot feel my fingers." - Taylor

"I'll kick you in the 2 o'clock." - Dave

Anonymous: I have no problem stealing $1000 of merchandise from work a week.
Me: Can I quote that?
Anonymous: No.
Me: Anonymous?
Anoymous: Yeah.

"Yeah? That's what you're wearing?" - Scott while on the phone w/ some skaaaaank.

"Do you know how much fun flying is while drunk?!" - Dave

Taylor: So wait, you got all your stuff in one duffle bag?
Scott: My life.
Me: You're really planning on not coming back [from California are you]?
Scott: I might not.

No comments: