Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Daily quote #497

"Big Bear and King Cobra, pretty much anything animal named is cheap and

dope. If it's named after a natural disaster it's good too." - Billy regarding cheap beer.

"I'm going to get you a bunch of [Little] Caesars napkins from work so next time you're w/ a girl you can cum in the napkins and go out in style." - Scott

"You'll smuggle weed for me? You're a true friend man." - Scott

"They [China] can make my plastic forks, my cheap lighters, my gas station novelty toys, and WalMart, but not my beer." - Billy

"I'm so happy this conversation isn't recorded." - Kelly regarding some shit that shouldn't be recorded.

Me: What are you doing tonight?
Scott: Selling weed. You?

Me: When are you starting college?
Scott: I'm not unless you are.
Me: I'm not. Haha.
Scott: ight then.

No comments: