Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Daily quote #492

"Are you aware the photographer just slept w/ the model?" - Whitney

"I'm not trying to get my balls tickled by Uncle Ball Toucher." - Dave

"Wouldn't that be awesome if you had a vagina on your hand so you can please yourself whenever?" - Whitney

"Are you coming onto me for more Boone's Farm? Geeze." - Dave

"*Snort*" - Whitney

"Betchya won't quote it!" - Dave

"Shane stressed me out and I'm not even dating the kid." - Dave

"Thugs have to learn their lesson when they're not thugs." - Dave

"I almost fought a dad at the skatepark." - Anonymous

"Everyone thinks I'm a sleeze because of you. ... I am though." - Dave

"I'm under-construction in the downstair area." - Whitney

"We can only hope to bas great as Matt K one day. You remember what happened last time I tried juggling ho's?" - Scott

"You have good legs for a guy." - Kelly

"I just woke up and went to go pee and it just all came out. Like, poooured, like a fetus and something." - Heidi

No comments: