Thursday, July 17, 2008

Daily quote #488

"I wish I had your hand writing." - Kelly

"You smell like ghetto." - Kelly

"You're either super high or still drunk." - Kelly the second I walk into work.

"Hey, I saw you at the liquor store the other night." - Sara working at Citgo

"Who knew I'd find my true love at a grocery store." - Jen

"Get arrested tonight." - Jen regarding our last night in Long Beach.

"Oh man, I had sex last night and I think my back is fucked again." - Lauren

"Justin your ruined my life." - Kelly

"Were you getting dome in that picture?" - Scott

"Are you two skateboard professionals?" - Random lady on our flight

Me: Isn't she a virgin?
Scott: Who gives a fuck? Josh does it all the time.

"Fly safe ass. I didn't want to say it on the phone, it sounds gay. Don't piss off anyone wearing a turban and don't fuck w/ the people that make your food." - Melanie

"OJ [Simpson] will hit a bitch." - Scott

"I'm more that bitch's nigga than you." - Scott to Joey.

"You smell like skank." - Dave

No comments: