Monday, April 7, 2008

Daily quote #397

"I drove my mom to dope places today and made her listen to Morrissey. No mercy!" - Joey

"I'm glad I'm passed those days of confusion [clothing]. I got maddd tight gear now son, foreal. My mountain lions got my backkkkk." - Joey

"I peaked in your room to see if you had drowned." - Scott

Joey: The mirror had some gunk on it. (regarding his FM2)
Me: Gunk or dust?
Joey: Like, dust thats stuck? Not a lot
Me: Gust.
Joey: Hahaha. Quote yoruself; I lol'd.

"The can of air said 'DO NOT USE on camera reflex mirrors' so I tried gently getting the dust off with one of my buttery t-shirts and that kind of worked, but I guess what I want to know is, does it matter too much if theres a little bit of stuff on it?... .. Buttery teez, nigra" - Joey

"Biggie [The Notorious B.I.G.] got shot?" - Taryn.

"I'm really, really pumped your stomach talks just as ghetto as you do." - Kelsey

No comments: