Friday, April 11, 2008

Daily quote #400

"The girlfriend texted me saying she was at the bar all I know is when I hear the word 'bar' all I really here is 'booze'" - Billy

"Couple scene cunts showed up at the park yesterday and I was like TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT! And their boyfriends got pissed." - Jay

"If you do coke, I'm not stoked." - Jay

"She says she wants to go for a walk? Yo, this bitch gunna fall in love w/ me!" - Scott

"Yo man, I'm tellin' ya. [Holds up briefs] Comfort waist? I rarely ever wear the purple ones; You wanna try 'em on?" - Scott

Me: Dude I like having my phone off.
Scott: Naw niguh, that shits dumb! I tried callin' yo bitch ass!

"Was I the straw that broke the camel's back? Awww shit!" - Scott

"I wish you could quote how gay you are." - Scott

"Yo, I just had a dream we burnt your house down. [Thanks, dick.] Yo, it ain't my fault! You wanted it." - Scott

"Dude! They made me manager tonight! I'm the only one here. They fucked up! Ima livel to rob this bitch!" - Scott

"Come spoon me bitch." - Lauren

No comments: