Sunday, April 27, 2008

Daily quote #416

"You're a smart kid, come on." - Emily

"Strippers are really not cool." - Matt K

"Well, I assume you're getting a lot of ass and tittes, right?" - Matt K

"You can have all talent in the world, but that doesn't mean you still can't suck at life." - Matt K

"I just dont understand what youre saying, ever." - Maya

"I hope you have nightmares." - Melanie

"You called me Morgface. Thats not gonna fly." - Morgan

"We clappin' if I don't get herpes." - Quad

"I don't do coke." - Lindsey

"My computer speakers bump harder than this." - Quad in reference to Scott's car.

"See, that's why I'm glad I don't hug family. Shit just looks gay. I don't hug niggas." - Scott

"Someone smells like firecracker man." - Jordan

"Nigga, that's like stickin' your dick inbetween sandpaper!" - Jordan regarding some girl at a party.

"You want to know the real Jordan? The real Jordan smokes blunts and busts cunts. In no particular order." - Josh's Uncle

"Ain't no one fukin wit my niggas." - Scott

No comments: