Thursday, April 10, 2008

Daily quote #399

"You're lucky we can't knife people, because you'd be on the ground right now." - Rachel

"What are you wearing?" - Beth in regards to my deer shirt.

"There shutting down South Western. Hahah. Them niggas gunna have notta god damn thang." - Scott

"Call her up talkin that makkkin shit. ..'Yo lemme fuck bebe.'" - Scott

"I wont hesitate to slap the fuck out of you." - Scott regarding me doing stupid shit that I told him to slap the shit out of me if I do.

"Beer and pussy." - Scott

"Rep the fuck out of that deer. He's living his life in the forest, so hard! ... .. We're like deer bros." - Joey

"My mom was like, 'Go in the backyard and take pictures of cats' and I was like, 'I see deez niggas everyday!'" - Joey

"We used crayons as wax, so dope! Purple grinds!" - Joey regarding his skateboarding days in 2005.

"<3" - Scott

"Im not a crack dealer...paper money only" - Scott

"Let me check out the coin purse." - Joey

No comments: