Thursday, April 17, 2008

Daily quote #406

"Justin, you're a dick." - Kelly

"You guys are always trying to get beer at 1:57 in the morning. Not a good plan." - Joey

"You got some dope ass ledges then you got some preschool shit. ... Don't quote that dude." - Joey

"I hope I don't try to puke. If I do, I wouldn't be able to tre flip." - Scott

"I got money on my mind." - Freddy B

"Nobody steal my iPod for me, alright? Don't do that for me? Just don't do it." - Torey

"He rollin' weed w/ a Pokemon card." - Scott

"He fuck anything that stands up straight. He ma nigga." - Scott

"Busted as ride? Yo! I just got this bitch painted!" - Scott

"Fuck!" - Scott as he's drops beer carrying it out to the fire.

"Fuck!" - Scott as he's drops beer carrying it out to the fire.

"Son of a bitch!" - Scott as he's drops beer carrying it out to the fire.

"Mother fucker!" - Scott as he's drops beer carrying it out to the fire.

"Damn it!" - Scott as he's drops beer carrying it out to the fire.

No comments: