Sunday, June 1, 2008

Daily quote #451

"You should get it published; It'd make a great book." - Father Bear in regards to The Daily Quote.

"I've been deported [from Canada] twice, it's not fun, I''ll tell you that." - Billy

"It'll end up being some good lollerskate seshs." - Billy

"Girlfriends equal waste of time & money." - Billy

"People are getting so angry with me because of my myspace and facebook status's." - Billy (his myspace status says: 'Billy is resorting to the bastard life with women, unless there's one that ends up being worth that. Otherwise, it's all about pussy and free food.')

"You're too good looking to mess around w/ her." - Anonymous to Anonymous at a party.

"How come all your friends dress wigger, and talk wigger but not you? You just talk it and listen to the music, you don't look it." - Kelly

"He got fat fuckin' ankles." - Brenda (Scott's Mom) talking about Scott's ankles.

"Where's the Fountain of Youth Chopper? I know your bitch ass has been drinking from it." - Scott as he's talking to his dog that can eat a pound of chocolate, drink Captain Morgan, drown, and still run laps around a year old puppy. He's indestructible.

"Yo, yall need any vic[odin]s?!" Random guy while a few of us pumped gas at a gas station.

"I didn't do drugs. Only pot. Well, I did coke about ten times I guess." - Corey

"Are you at a fucking bowling ally?!" - Jeremy

No comments: