Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Daily quote #461

"It's like my momma walking around w/ panties and bleeding everywhere." - Anonymous

"I think I might hit up the tanning salon before we go [to California]." - Scott

"Are you dumb? You're dumb. Seriously dumb. ... .. You can't quote that, they'll think I'm a mean boss." - Michele

"So it's a guy?" - Michele

"Your measurements are awesome. Telling me a tattoo size based on a can and time measurements based on songs." - Erin

"You know how fun it'd be for us three to go to jail? Haha, we goin' to jail tonight!" - Scott

"Lets get that [tree] stump nigga!" - Scott

Anonymous: I'm telling you dude, you should cum in a bitch. Shit feel so good!
Me: Haha, shit man. Can I quote that?
Anonymous: Anonymous.

"Look at that nasty ass picture. She look fat as hell. You probably got her pregnant." - Josh

"They about to scrap. This nigga ain't fuckin' around." - Scott regarding two cats about to fight.

No comments: