Friday, June 6, 2008

Daily quote #456

"You're never going to find anyone as good as me." - Morgan

"I'm too drunk to type fast, I can't even tell you how much I have to backspace." - Billy

"I am going to drink heavily tonight when I get out of work." - Michele

"Everyone loves a nice pair of tits! Wow, I can't believe I just said that." - Loranda

"I've already been kicked out twice, they'd probably kill me the third time." - Billy referring to him getting into Canada again.

"How come bitches that always do photography are fat?" - Billy

"I'm not even wearing legit actual clothes and I'm still so hot." - Maya

"Wake me up and I'llfeed you breakfast." - Scott

"I need a beard. That would be so awkward/amazing." - Joey

"You're so negative sometimes, I love it." - Joey

"I'm amazingly fit." - Erin

"Non drunk nights are boring." - Scott

"That place [Churchills] is good for fucking whores and finding coke heads to fall in love with. Trust me, I know first hand." - Jeremy

No comments: