Thursday, June 26, 2008

Daily quote #475

"Man, I think we got high off that chlorine." - Tanner

"It's so much easier than life. It's so much easier than reading." - Tanner regarding loading film in the 80 cent.

"I was acting like an Asian tourist last night." - Tanner

"I'm not giving you a discount on abortions. " - Dave

"We can do shrooms and listen to Ace of Bass." - Scott

"I can smell your failure from here." - Dave in reference to me knocking over a beer.

"Are you wearing pants right now?" - Erin

"Oh my gosh, there's quotes everywhere!" - Beth

"What, is he retarded? Quote that so he sees that I said that." - Beth in reference to Scott.

"And when you're in the back w/ the box cutter, rememeber it's down the river, not across the stream." - Heidi

"Some couples have their songs, we have whiskey." - Heidi regarding her and her boyfriend.

"Time for me to drain the lizard!" - Heidi

"I put it in the wrong hole!" - Heidi

"Look at your hair, your hair looks drunk." - Heidi

"She's a skunk w/ an A" - Heidi

"Have fun being gay." - Beth

"Justin, don't be surprised if I kick your ass as soon as we walk through those doors." - Heidi

No comments: