Monday, August 18, 2008

Daily quote #514

"Even though I'm not number one on your top eight, I know I'm number one in your heart." - Beth

"Did you delete me off myspace? [Yeah.] Why? Why me? Are you doing to readd me? You better. .. What are you writing? Why are you so mean to me?" - Beth

"I'm stuck it down my pants. ... ..I'm all bloody." - Taryn holding up a bloody tissue.

"You smell good. I want to lick you. ... Don't quote that. No, stop writing." - Kelly

"I'm not shorter than a gondo, asshole!" - Beth

"My gummy bears were having sex, and I ate them." - Heidi

"I have to poop. .. .. Now I don't, just pee." - Kelly

"I'm sensitive; like the head of a penis." - Heidi

"I like that we can do this without sex." - Heidi

"I don't understand why everyone has to drive like they're skull fucking someone!" - Heidi

"What can I say I'm a pretty bad ass individual." - Cynthia

"Pretty much, if you're not an asshole then you're a pussy." - Dave

"I had a dream last night and you were in it." - Kelly

No comments: