Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Daily quote #521

Me: Cheers for what?
Jean Marie: Life bitch!

"Nigga, you know this race is until we die right? Nobody wins until someone dies. Ima assassinate yo ass." - Scott

"First one to ten? .... Got aids." - Anonymous regarding taking pictures of pussies.

Me: Ima delete her.
Scott: I don't give a fuck. Ima fuck her.
Me: Can I quote that?
Scott: I don't give a fuck, Ima pick her up right now.

"You don't always want to post this pussy I hit. Na, not always the puss I hit." - Anonymous

Scott: You can fuck in my bed. Hey, what's mine is yours.
Me: I don't think I could, ever. No way.
Scott: You have before.
Me: Naw. When? Have I?
Scott: Vaaaaaaagbon!
Me: Whoops.

"They're rollin' seven deep! You got some wild life rollin' seven deep on your shit!" - Scott

"There's wildlfire on my porch; 5 raccoons and two possums on my porch. Pretty fucking deep." - Joey

"We should just drink 40z to make it through our day." - Scott

"We got a spiral staircase to our ghetto mansion." - Scott

No comments: