Thursday, October 9, 2008

Daily quote #557

"If I hurt you, I don't even care, so don't even bother telling me. If you do, I still don't give a fuck." - Scott while shaving my head.

Scott: I'm getting honked at.
Me: Because you don't know how to drive and don't even have a valid license anymore.
Scott: No, because I'm on my cellphone.

"If I could drink a 30 pack in one day, you know how big my wizard staff would be?!" - Dave

Me: I almost hit a flock of deer earlier.
Torey: What's that?

"So you really going to quote me saying 'I just got done huffing clear coat behind the garage'? I'll see it tomorrow and think what the fuck was I on." - Pat

"*Puking sounds, maybe even puke, from drinking beer.*" - Scott being a pussy.

"It tastes like liquid jelly." - Jess after tasting some new wine.

"See even someone else thinks you're a floozy. Ain't no thing though, it's why i think you're interesting." - Donna in regards to Scott's quote from #555.

No comments: