Monday, October 20, 2008

Daily quote #566

"If I shit my pants will you make fun of me?" - Scott

"Wanna do shots of vodka? Go get me a spoon and a needle. We about to shoot up vodka."- Scott

"Blink 182 isn't that bad. I mean, they got me through high school. [We both break out laughing hard as fuuuk.] Just kidding." - Scott

Scott: Cum in her.
Me: No, that's fucking dumb.
Scott: Come on dude, it'd be funny.

"Nigga, Ima theripist." - Scott

"You know in the winter all we do is get wasted and discover new rap? What if we run out of hip hop and start listening to screamo again? Oh, that's another thing. We always mack bitches in the winter, but we only fuck 'em in the summer time." - Scott

"I downloaded 11 death metel albums today; Lifes fucked." - Tanner

"Whore." - Maya

"It's alright, I getcha. everyone has their "I feel like a princess!" moments. I won't tell anyone." - Kadee

No comments: