Sunday, October 26, 2008

Daily quote #570

"Yeah right Eminem. I just wanna say to him, 'Yeah right Eminem. You full of shit.'" - Scott

"What's Bright Eyes? Yo know the words to Vanessa Carlton, so if it's something gay I'm not surprised." - Erin

Me: I gotta pee. I need to find a bathroom.
Jason: I just peed in the sink.

"She thinks I a lot now? I'm not even depressed yet! Wait until there's snow on the ground!" - Scott

"I'll be damned if Bri doesn't dump me this winter when she realizes I'm a drunken piece of shit. God damned!" - Scott

"I don't even want to be on your level. That's how shitty you are." - Donna

"Give me a ticket before I got to jail!" - Scott

"I got a bowl in my sock." - David

"Fuck the cops!" - Pat as two cops are outside the party.

"You're a pretty funny guy. I hear you get drunk at parties and write things down to post online." - The woman at Lucky's Liquor regarding The Daily Quote.

"If you ever get a girlfriend, I will hunt them down and beat them up for being so retarded." - Kelly

"Awww, I want to carve pumpkins with you." - Kelly

Joey: You don't need to shave, and you don't need to go to work.
Me: I do need to shave. It's for the ladies. It's why I fuck bitches and you fuck whatever you do.
Joey: I hate you. I take what I can get.

"Your pops has strong sneakers." - Donna

"I'm a total Harry Potter nerd and I toootally don't give a fuck." - Kadee

No comments: