Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Daily quote #571

"Is that two niggas kissin'?" - Scott while watching Jerry Springer.

"If we got pulled over, I'll pretend I'm drunk." - Scott while I'm driving him home at 9:36am.

"I need a hug." - Scott

Erin: Are you a scientist? What are you doing back there?
Scott: Gettin' drunk!

Erin: So I heard you're gay.
Scott: What?

Scott's Mom: Fuck you!
Scott: Yeah fuck you too!

Me: You're the moon to my starry sky.
Jess: You're an idiot.

"By the way, you're spelling a lot of stuff all whack. It's okay if you're drunk, but if you're not, then you're just dumb." - Erin

"...and finding out Scott is actually dating someone is surprising as when I found out Scott skated. What happened to his 'Hip-Hop Game' status?" - Erin

"Her titties so nice she knock my dominoes over." - Scott

"He can teach me how to suck a dick, and that's about it. Teach me how to suck a dick. Whoooo, I love me. Straight up dick. But yo, that's how the hip hop girls like it. Straight hip hop." - Scott regarding someone's boyfriend.

No comments: