Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Daily quote #526

Me: Did you get all four tires in his yard? [regarding when he hopped a curb in his car and did a lawn job]
Dave: Yeah, you know I don't do anything half stepped.

"Yo, I got that shit in the mail yesterday. My girlie thinks you're a sick fuck; I told her 'no babe, he's an artist with a vision!'" - Lenny regarding the dead cat photo I mailed him.

"Oh sorry dude, was I wildin' out?" - Scott

"Scott isn't black; Does he need a wake-up call?" - Beth

"You going to go home and take your purple drank and eat some chicken and watermelon?" - Beth

"I gotta piss. ... That was kinda manly like." - Beth

"You're smelling extra tuna-ee today Tuna Fish." - Taryn

"She like the Honda Civics of bitches." - Scott

"Just know that I'm not going to your wedding." - Kelly

"Here, these are for you to cum on next time you're fuckin' a bitch." - Scott as he hands me a stack of Little Caesar napkins.

No comments: