Monday, September 29, 2008

Daily quote #548

Me: I'll be back tomorrow.
Father Bear: Ok, come earlier enough and bring some beer.

"Hey, I just realized; I haven't drank in a few days, and I haven't seen you in a few days either. What do you know?" - Donna

Me: Hi, I'm dumb.
Donna: Hi, I'm weird.

"I named my moped, Moped." - Donna

"What do you know? Here we are again, I barely know you and we're both drunk again." - Taylor

"Skinny pale white boy." - Kelly

"Shit nigga, the grass grow green? Fuck yeah it does, so yeah, you want another beer." - Scott

"Obama gunna' become president and just start freestylin' on the mic." - Pat

"That's the new thing to do. Donate plasma and go buy beer w/ the money." - Justin

"Ima bout to slang this dick to this bitch." - Roy

"Whatever makes you happy. If this [shooting photographs in downtown Flint] makes you happy, then great. I figured you'd want to do something that makes lots of money, but I guess it isn't about the money to you." - Mother Bear

No comments: