Friday, September 26, 2008

Daily quote #545

"Have I ever told you that despite your faults, you really are quite an amazing guy?" - Erin/Ohio

"For once you're bummed about something other than CA. Maybe I should drink to celebrate." - Erin/Ohio

"Slut." - Kelly.

"You should have been wasted 6 minutes ago." - Erin/Ohio at 11:50pm

"You smell good, like you just bathed in beer." - Whitney

Whitney: Atleast tell me one reassuring thing to make me sleep in my own room.
Me: Bitch, go to bed.
Whitney: You're an asshole.

"I colored my tattoo today." - Whitney

Me: I was selling surf shirts when you called, for a company to have kids wear that have never seen a surf.
Tanner: Yeah man I feel ya, I sell books to people who dont know how to read.

"Dude I think its awesome the time of day you give to people down in Flint. That's just some straight up shit. Its nice to see, honestly." - Damon

"Stop having sex, because I know you are right now." - Kelly sent via text message.

No comments: