Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Daily quote #549

"I hope you get herpes." - Taryn

"Tell Scott I said fuck off." - Beth

Me: How do you know Ground's (a ground hog) cousin is a he?
Donna: Aren't all ground hogs guys?

"Scott and yours double survey was amazing." - Joey

"Pull your pussy out, I'll lick it like marathon." - Scott

"There go my tooth. Let me get up and check my shit. Out my way bitch, I just chipped my tooth.. .. .. I need a dentist.." - Scott

"Ima cry... qUOTE nigga . Donavon? Tampon wearin' ass nigga." - Scott (NOTE: I was drunk when I typed this and I have no idea what it's about or suppose to say.)

"Lemme get some Hol'e Mol'e and a dick punch dude." - Scott

"He fuckin' wid a nigga that love L.A. and L.A. niggas don't play." - Scott

Me: Is that a cop?
Scott: Nah.
Me: Dude, that's a cop. You're my DD?
Scott: Yeah, I'm your DD, I've only had three beers [as he puts his 40oz in the back seat].
*Cops stop riding our ass (after he blows through a stop sign) and turns around.*
Scott: Who's your DD? Yeah, that me.

"Who's going to be the first go pro and donate plasma and chug a beer?" - Justin

Moreese: Yo, you want any?
Me: Pills? Nah, I'm good. Thanks though man.
Moreese: Nah, thank you for advertising to the world.
Me: My bad.

No comments: