Saturday, September 13, 2008

Daily quote #535

"You would really, like really really want to live in California?" - Mother Bear

"They think I'm an alcoholic." - Jean-Marie

"A.) You're a dick. B.) You're still a dick. C.) good idea. And the answer to the 'dick move?'.... see A.)" - Kelly

"Oh and one more thing, if I do, do it, don't think I'll be a Whitney #2." - Kelly in regards to her modeling for one photograph. See Daily Quote #492

"PHOTOGHRAPHERS GET ALL THE PUSSY! DUDE EVEN IF THERE'S NO BATTERIES IN THE CAMERA. CHICKS JUST DIG THE LOOK." - Lenny (NOTE: Lenny always types in capitals.)

"HERE'S THE DEAL NO DRESS, 1 PIC 3 BEERS!." - Lenny regarding a bulletin I had posted about needing a model wearing a dress and me paying them w/ a beer.

"Call me back when you're awake. You're not making words right now." - Melanie

"You can go fucked up. You're twenty-one and when you get in weird situations you get fucked up anyway so it's all good." - Scott

"I'm getting both you guys PBR and condoms for Christmas." - Lisa

"Hey Scott, nice hickey." - Lisa

"What's going to happen if I'm pregnant again?" - Melanie

"Your sister's a douche bag." - Nate

"If it walks, talks, and acts like a ho then it's probably a ho." - Matt K

"You can be a crackhead in a day out here want. You can be a professional skateboarder out here in a year if you want." - Matt K regarding San Francisco.

Anonymous: Just say, 'Are you pregnant or just on crack?
Me: Can I quote that?
Anonymous: Anonymous

No comments: