Monday, September 22, 2008

Daily quote #542

"I feel pregnant." - Kelly

"You're a really nice guy and I'm glad to hear you're saving your virginity for your wife when you get married, even though I think you'd be really good in bed." - Anonymous

"Are you really as awful as you seem sleazy?" - Donna

"What's up Blue Ribbon?" - Random guy downtown that has seen me three days in a row downtown drinking PBR.

"I had a dream that we got pulled over last night, but I don't remember what for. Oh yeah! We were driving down the railroad tracks." - Scott

"I just wanna do her because she's easy, but like, I want to do her someplace cool, like a counter top. See, you just wanna hump, but me? I wanna do it in exotic locations, like counter tops." - Anonymous

"You shoulda been like, 'Yeah? Well I'm going to jack off to your myspace default!' That's what you should been like." - Scott

"So when I get a shotgun we gotta shoot portraits." - Scott

"I grew up on Highlife and I ain't even grown up yet." - Scott

Me: Wait, what month is it?
Scott: I don't know; I stopped givin' a fuck.

"I wanna double dip. Fuck it. Even triple drip." - Scott

"Quit being a pansy and quote your own damn self." - Donna

"You are silly and awful at texting." - Donna

No comments: