Monday, September 8, 2008

Daily quote #530

"Well, that must be why we get along so well." - Scott regarding one quote below.

"Drunks get along w/ drunks." - My FATHER

"I watched CSI Miami today, and Tony Hawk was murdered." - Tanner

Me: Guess where I'm at?
Melanie: I don't know, some place that gives abortions.

"You're an asshole, and I'm slut so it's alright." - Melanie

"She shouldn't be talking on the phone, if she can't talk and walk at the same time!" - Dave as he almost hits a lady while talking on the phone and crossing the street.

"What? You can't sell a damn kid for beer money!" - Dave

"Sell the kid for beer money." - Joey

"You skateboarder fuck!" - D.D.A. (Downtown Development Authority) NOTE: Yell from one of the Flint river to the other.

"Quote this: Jay Mitch is a fucking pile of shit. God I hate reading his fucking bulletins." - Tanner

"You dun luh deez hoezzzzz." - Taryn

"What a dumb slut." - Lauren

No comments: