Monday, May 12, 2008

Daily quote #431

"I just wanna make out with you to Three Six Mafia." - Erin

"'...and then *sob* he told me *cut* he didn't *sob* care if i *cut* fucked some guy *sob*...' Fuckin emos." - Kelsey

"Heartless bastard." - Lauren

"I think I turned into a dumb bitch last week. I cried." - Lauren

"How come you got all these hunnies like, ready to hump at any second and you're always like.. 'naw'?" - Lauren

"I'm bored. Being poor sucks. This is why I think I should just get knocked up, I could make the baby play w/ me." - Lauren

"Come to Lansing and bring me a grande light Caramel Frappuccino. Thanks!" - Lauren

"Can I start my own Daily Quote stupid shit you say?" - Scott

"I just Chuck Ledell's your ass." - Scott after a High Five.

Me: Ima quote that as anonymous.
Scott: No, because everyone knows who that is because Matt K isn't in town.

"'Bout to sell these nuts for grands!" - Billy

No comments: