Monday, May 19, 2008

Daily quote #438

"Is it weird that you mean more to me than any guy here outside of my brother and father?" - Erin

"I don't say it very often because I'm heartless, but you're a really amazing person." - Erin

"That bitch get pregnant and I'll kill the bitch." - Scott

"I ain't even got a phone and you want me to buy you a bitch test? Shit, wear a condom once in a while!" - Scott

"Save a few checks and Ima take a bitch on a honeymoon!" - Scott

"I was giving [censored] head at 1am. But that was only until about 1:02am." Anonymous

"I'm sweaty." - Kelly

"Scott will get a girl pregnant before you will." - Kelly

"I don't care if I have a hickey. Everyone already thinks I'm a slut and a whore." - Kelly

"Can we stab each other so we can go home?" - Heidi during last night's floor set.

"You're my favorite person." - Heidi

"Justin you smell like a god!" - Heidi

"This nigga think he a Boy Scott." - Josh as Scott is trying to make a fire.

Me: Bowling ally bitches? Shit. Four condoms please?
Kelsey: ..and you'd STILL get AIDs.

No comments: