Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Daily quote #446

"Drinkin' fo' free niguh!" - Billy

"Where's the closet liquor store? I need some liquor." - Some guy at work.

"What were you thinking? You obviously weren't." - Beth

"We went from sitting down and chilling to up and dancing and rapping in no time! Like fuckin' twenty minutes and Joey was eating sticks and we were bro-fiving and chest bumping." - Scott

"I used to have a dog that drank beer." - Lady at Rite AID as she watches my roll of film drop out the machine.

Me: Why'd you nut in her dude?!
Joey: You told me to!

"Yeah we goin' to jail tonight." - Scott regarding last night's fire.

"My eyebrows hurt." - Joey

"I don't know why I black-powered you." - Joey

"He all white now but wait until he gets elected, he'll start wearin' Fubu and chains and shit. He'll say, 'Yeeeeah nigga!!! GOTHCHYA!'" - Scott regarding Obama getting elected.

"I can never get that much wood." - Erin

No comments: