Sunday, May 25, 2008

Daily quote #444

"Pop is just like beer, but I ain't quitin' that. Beer ma nigga. I can't quit on my nigga!" - Scott

Me: Sometimes I hate myself.
Beth: Sometimes I hate you too.

"You're such an ass." - Michele

"I was like what the fuck? Then I looked up and said, 'What the fuck?'" - Michele

"Fuck this place." - Beth while closing at work.

"Be like, 'My bad, Red Wings won, and I had beer.'" - Billy as he gives me a valid excuse to be late for work.

"Quit cummin' in her. You fuckin' her up too much." - Scott

"It's funny how my game worked this time." - Scott

"This girl just told me i have nice wrists." - Maya

Me: You're a picnic.
Maya: That was dumb.

"The ground out here makes my [skate]board look as though it went through a shark attack." - Matt K

"Michigan sucks for skating. Seriously." - Matt K

No comments: