Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Daily quote #432

"*three security gaurds/fake cops mumbling*" Three Security Gaurds/Fake Cops

"I just hit you up to make sure you're safe and not in jail." - Tanner

"You are such an asshole... Fuck off. ... You're such a dick. ... I hate you some time." - Erin

"Shit, with bums around here I market shit. If they come up to me asking for money I'll turn it around on them and be like 'naw man, but todays your lucky day. I got this here skateboard, $50! right now' they just walk away." - Billy

"If they try to rob you, give them the quikcrete... mixed! 'Yo Dawg, I aint got no money, but I got this here bucket of quikcrete!'" - Billy in regards to getting robbed while making ledges.

"..I gotta get a pistol. I'm not goin' to James P Cole not strapped." - Scott

"Please get some STDs ready for our wedding night." - Erin

"I can't look gay, I gotta look ballin'." - Matt K

Me: Some how in the course of last night's events my ringtone got changed to Fergalicious.
Matt K: That's so delouses.

"This dude was laughing at me for having seven bags of luggage." - Matt K

"I got new shoes everyday, like the Big Tymers got cars everyday." - Matt K

"If you want to play a game of SKATE, you better watch the fuck out." - Matt K

No comments: