Friday, May 23, 2008

Daily quote #442

"Hey man, you want to buy some pot?" - Three random kids on my street as I walk to go check my mail.

"You guys are just looking for trouble." - Mother Bear in regards to seeing this photo of Scott.

"I'm for real, don't quote any of that." - Kelly

"Goodbye dear." - Kelly

Me: It's a shame I can't quote a whole story.
Kelly: You can't quote any of that.

"You fucker." - Michele in response to me pretending to call in this morning.

"She in luv wid ya ass? You must have a big dick because you ain't really that cute." - Scott

"It hard to take a nigga serious when he wearin' spandex and a tampon." - Scott

"Scott get on liquor and it get like Scott gunna split a nigga's wig open." - Scott

"Skunk pussy. Haha naw, but there's a skunk in my backyard. Evaded that beast like a son-of-a-bitch. A.K.A., Pussy'd out and went through the front door." - Billy (Taken from his bulletin)

"We destroyed our dishwasher; I kicked it in." - Billy

"You ain't even drunk yet." - Scott as I spit game.

No comments: