Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Daily quote #447

"I'm going to give you a boner in Taco Bell." - Anonymous to anonymous.

"You taste like cheap beer." - Anonymous to anonymous.

"God, if anyone were to rob you they'd be bored." - Melanie

"I want to shoot you w/ this so bad." - Melanie as she's holding Scott's gun.

"I'll be watching the Pistons game and drinking Man Water if you guys want to stop by." - Jeremy

"You fuck truck pussy, you'll fuck anything." - Josh

"You can't quote that man, bitches will know I won't pull out." - Anonymous

"If it weren't for abortions I'd be a daddy." - Anonymous

"You should throw a house party. If you do it, I'll do it." - Joe

"Do you smoke weed yet?" - Joe

"Moms in Canada till Thursday, and I've got more alcohol, weed and money than I know what to do with." - Joe

No comments: